Panama Cross-Grain Leather Cardholder Coin Purse
- Unit Price
A modern classic for a reason. Smythson's Panama coin purse is the perfect blend of form and function. Crafted in Smythson's hardwearing signature crossgrain leather and engraved with the label's logo, it is little wonder it's a supremely popular style, season after season. It has six slots for cards, a zip pocket to consolidate your coins, and slips nicely into your pocket or bag.
- Black flat zip coin purse in crossgrain calf leather.
- Three card slots on the front.
- Three card slots on the back.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions: W11 x H8cm | W4.3 x H3".
The Panama Collection
Borrowed from the original 1908 Panama diary, the Panama collection is set apart by its lightweight cross-grain leather. Smythson's Panama leather has become a Smythson icon, borrowing its telltale cross-grain texture from Smythson's famous Panama diary, designed by Frank Smythson in 1908. Lightweight, flexible, and hard-wearing, just like its namesake, this calf leather beautifully combines form and function.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.