Qnola Beetroot And Pistachio Quinoa Cereal
Taxes and duties included.
Qnola Beetroot And Pistachio Quinoa Cereal 250g Pouch is a blend of organic quinoa, crunchy coconut, subtly sweet beetroot, sunflower seeds, coconut palm sugar, creamy pistachio nuts and chia seeds.
Does not contain gluten, wheat, grains, dairy, soy, refined sugar, additives, flavourings, colourings or preservatives.
This flavour causes trepidation as people can't imagine the idea of eating vegetables in a sweet context, especially at the breakfast table. Beetroot powder is a superfood abundant in antioxidant. It contains high levels of essential vitamins, micronutrients and minerals. The antioxidants fight against disease-causing free radicals in the body and encourage healthy, glowing skin, counteracting the ageing signs. Due to the ability to increase blood flow to the brain, beetroot has been proven to support brain function (something we all need first thing in the morning!). It also helps reduce fatigue, increase concentration and elevate energy levels to keep you functioning for longer due to its iron content. Just a teaspoon of beetroot powder is equivalent to one beetroot, meaning you can achieve a concentrated combination of nutrients by incorporating just a small amount into your diet. In conjunction with the health benefits of pistachio nuts (source of important vitamins and minerals, high levels of healthy fats and are another rich source of energy) and you have a combination of nutrients, vitamins and energy in one bowl! All consumed before lunchtime.
- Suggested serving size: 35g.
- Best consumed within nine months.
- Best enjoyed with chia seed pudding or nut milk. It is great for children as it turns the milk pink, and with less nuts and no seeds. Suitable for fussy eaters. Enjoy as a conventional bowl of cereal, as a snack or sprinkle on top of your favourite breakfasts such as porridge or smoothies.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.