Nespresso x Caran d'Ache Pencils
- Unit Price
Caran d'Ache and Nespresso have joined forces to bring new life to aluminum by creating an iconic ballpoint pen made of recycled capsules. These limited edition pencils are proudly flying the flag of design and recycling.
The natural HB leads made from 25% coffee grounds can be found in an exclusive set of three graphite pencils made from certified Swiss Beech wood from the forests in the Swiss Jura carrying the Swiss Wood label. A distinctive sign clearly and bindingly certifies that the wood was grown in Switzerland in the best possible conditions and processed in Switzerland by highly qualified professionals. The pencils are decorated with three metallic Nespresso capsule colors: pink, green, and gold.
The set comes in recycled and recyclable packaging. These instruments provide an eco-friendly writing and drawing experience bearing the engraved inscription: "A recycling story is in your hands"!
- 8-ply hexagonal graphite pencil.
- Colorless, water-based mat varnish decorated with three metallic color capsules: Pink, green, and gold.
- FSC™ certified wood (Forest Stewardship Council).
- A recycling story is in your hands” engraved inscription.
- Leads consisting of 25% coffee grounds.
- Swiss Made.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.