Mykita Panto Shaped Frame Mocca Sunglasses
Collection NO1 laid the foundation for Mykita. Mykita makes the frames from lightweight stainless steel into a three-dimensional structure through a series of bending and folding steps, similar to the Japanese art of origami. The modern principle behind the openly displayed spiral hinge represents the design approach that has updated all subsequent Mykita collections. The technical solution must also be an aesthetic one.
The tinted lenses come with an anti-reflective coating on the reverse side and offer total protection from UVA and UVB rays.
Carlo in Mocca is a panto-shaped sunglass frame with a fine surface detail from the Mykita NO1 collection.
- Material: light stainless steel.
- Patented spiral hinge.
- Silicone temple tips and nose pads.
- Individually adjustable.
- Tinted sun lenses with 100% protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Anti-reflective inner coating.
- Handcrafted in Berlin.
Fit and Size:
50 - 22 (140). For more information, see our Frame Size Guide.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened and in its original package.