Moscot Lemtosh Sun Tortoise G-15
This rounder number has served as the calling card for generations of creative, thoughtful, free-spirited intellectuals and artists from James Dean to Johnny Depp.
Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC and handcrafted using Italian acetate the Lemtosh Tortoise sunglasses feature diamond rivets and unique patterns distinctive to each frame. The lenses are made from real glass in G-15 and the special nose bridge design makes them very comfortable.
- Comfortable keyhole nose bridge.
- Includes acetate nose pads.
- 7-Barrel hinge.
- Diamond rivets.
- Real glass lenses in Calibar Green.
- Moscot temple engravings.
- Signature acetate tips.
- Lens Width: 46 mm.
- Frame Width: 139 mm.
- Bridge Size: 24 mm.
- Arm Length: 145 mm.
- Size: Average.
- 46 - 24 (145). For more information, see our Frame Size Guide.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return.
- The items must be unused, unworn, and free of damage. All original packaging must be intact (chamois, case, and warranty card).