Moleskine Blue Note Limited Edition Pocket Plain Notebook
The history of jazz music is played out on Moleskine pages as some of legendary label Blue Note Records' finest musicians are celebrated in this Limited Edition Collection. From Art Blakey to Freddie Hubbard, Kenny Burrell to Thelonious Monk, each notebook features the artist's biography and the history of Blue Note Records inside. The cover design is inspired by the bold typography of iconic album artwork. Use the back of the paper band to share your own music collection with the myMoleskine community and play with the themed stickers tucked into the back pocket.
- Themed hardcover, allowing for a comfortable writing experience even without a surface.
- Rounded corners.
- Elastic closure.
- Moleskine Ivory Paper.
- Matching bookmark ribbon.
- Paper: 70 gsm, acid-free, ivory, lined.
- Themed stickers.
- Expandable inner pocket in the back.
- “In case of loss” printed on the flyleaf.
- Reusable themed paper band B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools.
- Lies flat open at 180°.
- The history of Moleskine is inside.
- Size: 9x14cm.
- Cover: Hard.
- Layout: Plain.
- Pages: 192.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened and in its original package.