Moleskine Blue Note Limited Edition Large Ruled Notebook
Taxes and duties included.
The history of jazz music is played out on Moleskine pages as some of legendary label Blue Note Records' finest musicians are celebrated in this Limited Edition Collection. From Art Blakey to Freddie Hubbard, Kenny Burrell to Thelonious Monk, each notebook features the artist's biography and the history of Blue Note Records inside. The cover design is inspired by the bold typography of iconic album artwork. Use the back of the paperband to share your own music collection with the myMoleskine community and play with the themed stickers tucked into the back pocket.
- Themed hard cover, allowing for a comfortable writing experience even without a surface.
- Rounded corners.
- Elastic closure.
- Moleskine Ivory Paper.
- Matching bookmark ribbon.
- Paper: 70 gsm, acid-free, ivory, lined.
- Themed stickers.
- Expandable inner pocket in the back.
- “In case of loss” printed on the flyleaf.
- Reusable themed paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools.
- Lies flat, opens at 180°.
- The history of Moleskine is inside.
- Size: 13x21cm.
- Cover: Hard.
- Layout: Ruled.
- Pages: 240.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be sealed, unopened and in its original package.