Leica C Lux Digital Compact Camera Midnight Blue
Taxes and duties included.
The Leica C-Lux Digital Compact Camera E Version in Midnight Blue colour is definitely an eye-catcher, but the beauty here isn't just because of the beautiful skin. It is the inside that makes the difference. A high-performance sensor of 20 megapixels along with the readiness to shoot 10 frames per second ensures that all moments are captured spontaneously in split seconds without the fear of missing all those special moments.
The C-Lux compact camera conveniently and simply gets connected wirelessly to your smartphone. Enjoy the precision of a 20-megapixel sensor with 4K video and burst shooting at 10 frames per second.
15x optical zoom: The C-Lux compact camera can adapt easily to every single situation at the speed of light, making itv really easy to take fantastic pictures no matter if you are a professional photographer or not. The 15x optical zoom brings your subject close enough to touch and captures them, however far away it may be.
The Leica DC Vario-Elmar 8.8–132 mm f/3.3–6.4 ASPH. lens of the C-Lux does not compromise: with focal lengths from 24 to 360 mm (35 mm equivalent), the 15x optical zoom does not limit your creative opportunities when taking pictures from Montmartre to the Eiffel Tower, and everything in-between.
Top of the class 1-inch image sensor: The sensor of the C-Lux by Leica is something to rely on. It always delivers outstanding image quality, making it the best in its category. The 20MB resolution delivers amazing pictures in RAW or JPEG format.
The picture quality of the Leica C-Lux Compact Camera is also amazing when you see it in large prints. With the high resolution and the sensitivity range up to ISO 25600, this camera is ideally prepared for every imaginable lighting situation.
- Always at the right moment with instantaneously sharp autofocus: Who said that capturing the perfect moment requires a steady hand and speed? With the instant fast sharp autofocus with 49 metering points and face detection, the Leica C-Lux is absolutely ideal for capturing unexpected situations. Subjects are focused sharply instantly and with the continuous shooting rate of 10 frames per second ensures that you will not miss the most fleeting moments.
Keep everything under control with the integrated digital viewfinder: Thanks to the digital viewfinder that is integrated, you immediately have in your sights the part of your subject you want to capture.
Thanks to the high resolution of 2.33 megapixels that this viewfinder has, the clarity and contrast of the image is always outstanding, even in particularly bright ambient light.
Simple and beautiful way to share: All it needs is a tap in order to capture the world in pictures. Also shooting with the Leica C-Lux, it is as easy as using a smartphone, thanks to its 3-inch touchscreen display.
As all marks are repelled by a special coating, even fingerprints on the display are now a thing of the past.
- High-Resolution 4K Format: The best moments can often be relived much better in a video format. The Leica C-Lux is perfectly prepared to handle this: it captures video in high-resolution 4K format (which is four-times higher than full-HD) and up to 30p & 100 Mbit in MP4 format. Also it enables you to extract and save still pictures from video footage at a resolution of up to 8 megapixels.
- Lens: Leica DC Vario-Elmar 3.3 - 6.4 / 8.8 – 132mm ASPH., 35mm camera equivalent: 24 - 360mm, aperture range: 3.3 – 8 / 6.4 - 8 (at 8.8 / 360mm).
- Optical Image Stabilisation Zoom: Optical 5-axis compensation system.
- Digital Zoom: Max. 4x.
- AF Focusing Range:Maximum wideangle setting: 0.5m/ 1‘6“ to ∞. Maximum telephoto setting: 1m/ 3‘3“ to ∞.
- AF Macro / MF / Snapshot Modes / Motion Pictures Focusing Range: Maximum wideangle setting: 3cm/ 13/16“ to ∞. Maximum telephoto setting: 1m/ 3‘3“ to ∞.
- Image Sensor: 1“ MOS sensor. Primary color filter. Total pixel number: 20,900,000. Effective pixels: 20,100,000.
- Minumum Illuminance: Approximately 10lx (when i-Low light is used, the shutter speed is 1/30 s).
- Shutter System: Electronically and mechanically controlled.
- Still Pictures Shutter Speeds: T (max. approx. 120s), 60 - 1/2000 s (with the mechanical shutter), 1 - 1/6000 s (with the electronic shutter).
- Motion Pictures Shutter Speeds: 1/30 (Differs according to frame rate) - 1/6000 s, 1/2 - 1/6000 s (When [Exposure Mode] is set to [M] in Creative Video Mode and [MF] is selected). An uninterrupted motion picture take cannot be longer than 29 minutes, regardless of the circumstances, e.g.the respective settings. In the case of 4K videos, the time limit is 15 minutes.
- Continuous Series Exposure Frequency: With Electronic /Mechanical shutter: 2fps (L) / 7fps (M) / 10fps (H).
- Number of serially recordable pictures: With RAW files: 28 or more, without RAW files: 85 or more. Based on CIPA standards and a card with a fast read/write speed.
- Exposure Control Modes: Program (P), Aperture-priority (A), Shutter-priority (S),Manual setting (M).
- Exposure Compensation: ±5EV in 1/3 EV steps.
- Exposure Metering Modes: Multi-zone, center-weighted, spot.
- Still Pictures Formats: RAW/JPEG (based on “Design rule for Camera File system” and on the “Exif 2.31” standard).
- Motion Pictures Formats (With Audio): MP4, 3840x2160/30p (100 Mbit/s), 3840x2160/24p (100 Mbit/s), 1920x1080/60p (28 Mbit/s), 1920x1080/30p (20 Mbit/s), 1280x720/30p (10 Mbit/s).
- Audio recording format: AAC (2ch).
- Monitor: 3.0“ TFT LCD, resolution: approx. 1,240,000 dots, field of view: approx. 100%, aspect ratio: 3:2, touch screen functionality.
- Viewfinder: 0.21“ LCD viewfinder, resolution: approx. 2,330,000 dots, field of view: approx. 100%, aspect ratio: 3:2, with diopter adjustment -4 to +3 diopters, Magnification:approx. 1.45x / 0.53x (35mm camera equivalent with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1), eye sensor.
- Flash: Built-in pop up flash AUTO, AUTO/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced ON, Forced ON/Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-Eye Reduction, Forced OFF.
- Microphones: Stereo.
- Speaker: Monaural.
- Recording media: SD / SDHC* /SDXC* memory cards, (*UHS-I/UHS Speed Class 3).
- Wi-Fi: EEE 802.11b/g/n (standard wireless LAN protocol).
- Bluetooth function: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (Bluetooth low energy (BLE)).
- Operating temperature/ humidity: 0 - 40°C (32 - 104°F) / 10 - 80% RH.
- Dimensions: approx. 113 x 67 x 46mm / 47/16 x 27/32 x 113/16“.
- Weight: approx. 340g / 12oz.
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within 7 business days.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be sealed, unopened and in its original package.