Kusmi Bouquet of Flowers n108
Flower-flavoured blend of Black Tea and Citrus fruits.
Bouquet of Flowers No.108 is Kusmi Tea’s oldest recipe, created by Pavel Kousmichoff in 1880 in honor of the birth of his eldest daughter, Elisabeth. A combination of Earl Grey, citrus and flowers makes this tea a very delicate blend.
Dimension: 125g. | 4.4oz. | Prepares approximately 50 cups of tea.
- Black tea.
- Essential Oils of Bergamot.
- Brewing time: 3-4 min.
- Brewing temperature: 85°C-90°C.
- Prepare with Tea Filter for Jug.
- Perfect for iced tea.
- Pour 600ml of hot pure water (90°C) in a carafe.
- Add 0.32 oz (approximately 3 teaspoons) of Kusmi tea in the tea filter and let brew according to the recommended time.
- To punch up the iced blend, infuse the bag with fresh fruits.
- Fill the carafe with ice cubes three-quarters of the way and stir.
- Enjoy your Kusmi iced blend.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.