Hayman Panama Geisha Roasted Ground Coffee
Hayman is proud to bring you one of the best coffee beans in the world, Panama Geisha coffee beans (also known as Gesha coffee), recognized for its extraordinary taste and aroma. It is only roasted when we receive your order and is shipped to you within hours for maximum freshness.
You may want to pair your morning coffee with Cartwright and Butler Salted Caramel Biscuits.
*Nespresso ® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., unrelated to Hayman®.
In The Box
100g Hayman Panama Geisha Roasted Ground Coffee.
The Geisha coffee varietal was first discovered in Ethiopia in the 1930s, but it only found its way to Panama three decades later. Panama Geisha coffee beans reached stardom in 2004 when it won an important competition and caught the attention of international experts, who unanimously consider Geisha coffee one of the best coffees beans in the world.
Panama Geisha coffee beans are one of the most sought-after specialty coffees in the world. Panama Geisha coffee beans are grown at high altitude in Western Panama’s Chiriqui province, which is bordered by Costa Rica and the Pacific Ocean.
The annual harvest of Panama Geisha coffee beans occurs in January-April and this gourmet coffee is then processed by the natural method. Geisha coffee (also called Gesha coffee) is a third wave coffee and specialty coffee, extremely appreciated for its mango and mandarin flavor notes.
100% Panama Geisha coffee (a.k.a. Gesha coffee).
- Origin: Chiriqui Province, Panama.
- Species: Arabica coffee.
- Varietal: Geisha.
- Growing Altitude: 1700-1780 meters.
- Harvest Period: January - April.
- Processing method: Natural.
- Size: 100g | 3.53oz.
- Cupping Notes: Mango and mandarin flavor notes. Balanced and gently bright. Creamy and silky mouthfeel. Bergamot-like finish. Floral, jasmine aroma.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.