Hayman Jamaican Blue Mountain Roasted Coffee Beans
Hayman Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee achieved top ratings by Coffee Detective, Caffeine Informer, and Coffee Review, the world's leading specialty coffee guides. It is only roasted when we receive your order and is shipped to you within hours for maximum freshness.
Pair your morning coffee with Cartwright and Butler Salted Caramel Biscuits.
Hayman Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is widely considered one of the best coffee beans in the world. The annual harvest of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee occurs between January and March and this specialty coffee is then processed by the washed method, which is reserved for the finest gourmet coffee.
The Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee is transported across the globe in its famous, handmade, wood barrels and it is a 100% organic coffee.
In eastern Jamaica, it rains often and the climate is cool and misty, with rainbows often showing up between the hills. The rainforest-preserving trees provide shade that delays the maturation of the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee cherries, contributing to the unique character and mildness of this specialty coffee.
Hayman acquires only Grade 1 Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, the best coffee beans. Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee s a protected trademark and only coffee certified by the Coffee Industry Board of Jamaica can be named as such.
100% Grade 1 Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee.
- Origin: Blue Mountain coffee belt, Jamaica.
- Species: Arabica coffee.
- Varietal: Blue Mountain.
- Growing Altitude: 900-1700 meters.
- Harvest Period: January - March.
- Processing Method: Washed.
- Certifications: Organic Coffee.
- Size: 9 coffee pods.
- Cupping notes: Brilliant acidity, sweet, chocolate flavor notes. Floral and sweet aroma over tones of herbs and walnuts.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.