Hayman Hawaii Kona Roasted Ground Coffee
Hayman is proud to offer you one of the best coffee beans in the world, Kona coffee, grown on Hawaii’s unique volcanic soil. It is only roasted when we receive your order and is shipped to you within hours for maximum freshness.
You can order this top arabica coffee in 3 different forms: roasted whole bean coffee, roasted ground coffee, and Nespresso®* pods.
You may want to pair your morning coffee with Cartwright and Butler Dark Chocolate Ginger Biscuits.
*Nespresso ® is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., unrelated to Hayman®.
In The Box
100g Hayman Hawaii Kona Roasted Ground Coffee.
The best Kona coffee Hawaii is one of the most sought-after specialty coffees in the world. This third wave coffee treasure is grown on the slopes of volcanoes Hualalai and Mauna Loa, which are located in the Kona district of the Big Island of Hawaii.
This unique location presents ideal growing conditions for Hawaiian coffee, such as perfect altitude, rich volcanic soil, and constant sunshine. The region is also known for the steady yet gentle rainfall, and the coffee trees are protected from prevailing winds by the surrounding volcanoes.
Hayman acquires only the top Hawaiian coffee, namely Extra Fancy Kona coffee beans, the highest quality grade awarded by the Hawaiian Department of Agriculture.
100% Extra Fancy Hawaii Kona coffee.
- Origin: Kona district, Big Island of Hawaii.
- Species: Arabica coffee.
- Varietal: Kona Typica.
- Growing Altitude: 550-700 meters.
- Harvest Period: September - February.
- Processing Method: Washed.
- Size: 100g | 3.53oz.
- Cupping Notes: Sweet, caramel flavor notes. Pleasant acidity. Balanced and smooth, with a very “clean” finish. Rich, sweet aroma.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.