Anassa Organics Mountain Tea Blossom
- Unit Price
A luscious unique flavor in this soothing aromatic organic Greek tea, rich in total polyphenols. A delicious tea infusion with many beneficial effects. Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, it provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection. Used for its stomach-soothing, anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, tonic, detoxifying and diuretic properties. Used for colds and infections of the upper respiratory system. Rich in antioxidant properties and acting against iron deficiency anemia, as it contains iron. Savor this naturally caffeine-free drink as a late-night treat.
It's All Greek To Me: By buying this item, you are supporting the Greek food industry.
Size: 20g | 0.71oz. | Prepares approximately 20 cups.
- Brewing time: 5 min.
- Brewing temperature: 95°C.
- Artificial fragrances-free.
- 20 tea bags included.
- 6 wooden sticks included.
- Product of organic farming.
- Produced and packaged in Greece.
How To Prepare
Steep 1g. for 5 minutes in water just to the point of almost boiling (95° C). If preferred, you may sweeten with Symbeeosis Greek Organic Honey and Turmeric.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.