Anassa Organics Chamomile
Recognized for its therapeutic properties since the age of Hippocrates and Dioscorides, Chamomile is still hailed to this very day, for its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-allergenic, soothing, and calming properties. Organic Chamomile flowers provide a traditional remedy, a unique after-dinner drink, a wonderful beverage to sip especially just before bedtime.
Size: 30g. | 1.06oz. | Prepares approximately 30 cups.
- Brewing time: 3-5 min.
- Brewing temperature: 95°C.
- Artificial fragrances-free.
- 20 tea bags included.
- 6 wooden sticks included.
- Product of organic farming.
- Produced and packaged in Greece.
How To Prepare
Steep 1g. for 3 - 5 minutes in water just to the point of almost boiling (95° C). If preferred, you may sweeten with Beewell organic fir tree honey.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.