Veja Wata J-Mesh Natural Pierre
Taxes and duties included.
WATA means cotton in Japanese and it is a casual, unisex and timeless sneakers.
- Upper in J-Mesh: 50% of organic cotton, 29% of jute and 21% of recycled polyester.
- Logo V made of wild rubber.
- Lining made out of organic cotton.
- Inner sole made of organic cotton and polyurethane.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest.
- Made in Brazil.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts: we suggest maintaining with the Ready to Use Foam and Premium Cleaning Brush.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.