Veja Wata Natural Suede Moonrock Pierre
Taxes and duties included.
The WATA (which means cotton in Japanese) is a casual, timeless and unisex sneakers
- Upper made out of low chrome nubuck leather.
- Logo V made out of wild rubber.
- Lining made out of organic cotton.
- Inner sole made of organic cotton and polyurethane.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil.
Fabric and leathers
The cotton used is organic, cultivated without chemicals or pesticides. The soles of Veja trainers are made from wild rubber from the Amazonian Rainforest. The leather used is vegetable-tanned with acacia extracts, a natural tanning.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes using the Repel Spray and to repeat this operation regularly. Concerning the canvas and leather parts: we suggest maintaining with the Ready to Use Foam and Premium Cleaning Brush. The suede sections can be maintained with the Suede Kit.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. Product must be unworn, unopened and in its original package.