SDU Alveomesh Nautico Sneakers
- Unit Price
Elevate your footwear game with Veja's sustainable SDU Alveomesh Nautico Pierre sneakers. Crafted with care from recycled and organic materials, these sneakers offer a modern take on a classic design.
The upper is made from Alveomesh, a sustainable and breathable material that's crafted from recycled plastic bottles. The signature V logo is made from wild rubber, sourced from the Amazonian rainforest, and the laces are made from organic cotton.
The sneakers feature a comfortable insole made from recycled foam and natural rubber, providing support and cushioning for all-day wear. The outsole is made from wild rubber from the Amazonian rainforest, offering excellent grip and durability.
The SDU Alveomesh Nautico Pierre sneakers have a timeless design that pairs well with various outfits.
Veja's Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility, and lightness to the shoe.
Coming from Jacareí São Paulo, this suede is a vegan synthetic textile alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than those used to produce classic synthetic suedes.
- Upper in Alveomesh recycled polyester.
- Panels in vegan suede and coated canvas.
- Side V Logo in Rubber and rice waste.
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and organic cotton.
- Midsole in Sugar cane (52%).
- The outsole is made from Amazonian rubber and rice waste.
- Soft Lining from recycled polyester.
- Laces in organic cotton.
- Made in Brazil.
Size and Fit
Veja sneakers fit true to size. If you are in between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
For more information, see our comprehensive Veja Sizing Chart.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- One to five days delivery time.
- Fifteen days return. The product must be unworn and in its original package.