Yayoi Kusama x MoMA Skateboards Yellow Trees Triptych
This set of three Canadian maple wood Yayoi Kusama skateboards features details from Kusama’s Yellow Trees 1994. Add your own wheels (not included) for cool, functional skateboards or hang on your wall as art (wall mount included).
- Designer: Yayoi Kusama.
- Origin: Canada.
- Materials: 7-ply Maple Wood.
- Dimensions per deck: h 78.74 x w 20.32 x d 1.27cm | h 31 x w 8 x d 0.5"
- Colour: Yellow and Black.
- In the Box: 3 x Kusama Skateboards Yellow Trees and wall mount.
Yayoi Kusama’s prolific oeuvre ranges from large paintings and sculptures to performance pieces and political demonstrations. Since childhood, Kusama has been creating works using polka dots and nets as motifs in a variety of media.
During the 1950s and 1960s, she played a major role in New York’s avant-garde art scene, participating in many happenings, including an unannounced performance in the Sculpture Garden of The Museum of Modern Art in 1969.
In 1973, Kusama returned to Japan. Two years later, seeking treatment for her obsessive-compulsive neurosis, she entered the Seiwa Hospital for the Mentally Ill, where she lives and works to this day. She continues to produce paintings and sculpture, and, in the 1980s, added poetry and fiction to her range of creative pursuits.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened and in its original package.