Kusmi Spicy Chocolate Tea
Taxes and duties included.
Black tea from China with scents of chocolate and spices.
The result of adding chocolate and spices to a black tea from China, Spicy Chocolate tea is inspired by the original way of enjoying hot chocolate. Introduced into Europe in the 16th century, the original beverage consisted of cacao beans and spices, perfect for an indulgent afternoon break that will delight both tea and chocolate lovers.
Dimension: 4.4 oz tin | 125g
Black tea, Cinnamon, Pepper, Clove buds, Cardamom Ginger, Flavourings.
- Brewing time: 3-4 min.
- Brewing temperature: 90-95°C.
- Prepare with Tea Filter for Jug.
- Perfect for iced tea.
- Pour 600ml of hot pure water (90°C) in a carafe.
- Add 0.32 oz (approximately 3 teaspoons) of Kusmi tea in the tea filter and let brew according to the recommended time.
- To punch up the iced blend, infuse the bag with fresh fruits.
- Fill the carafe with ice cubes three-quarters of the way and stir.
- Enjoy your Kusmi iced blend.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.