Cutler and Gross Aviator Tortoiseshell Gold Metal Sunglasses
- Unit Price
It has been almost fifty years since opticians Messrs Graham Cutler and Tony Gross established eyewear label Cutler and Gross. The creative perspective that has defined the brand's DNA since its conception in 1969 is still visible today.
Each pair of Cutler and Gross sunglasses, including this tortoiseshell squared aviator-frame with titanium, is handcrafted in Italy following a process that may take up to six weeks and includes decades of separate steps.
The classic aviator shape has a retro feel and suits both casual and smart casual outfits, so team them up with a suit during the workweek and sweats on a Saturday. The square aviator frames work well on angular faces.
Cutler and Gross navigator sunglasses featuring Japanese titanium combined with acetate rims. The frame also features contemporary explorer side shields, integrated nose pads, and extended temple tips with ribbed detailing.
- Handmade in Italy.
- Side shields.
- Integrated nose pads.
- Frontal: Tortoiseshell and gold metal with camo acetate.
- Temple: Tortoiseshell and gold metal with camo acetate.
- Lens: Brown lens category 3.
- Lens Feature: 100% UV absorption to 400nm.
Fit and Size
58 - 18 (145). For more information, see our Frame Size Guide.
Delivery and Returns
- Free standard delivery.
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- 15 days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.