Cartwright and Butler Earl Grey Tea Bags in Caddy
Undoubtedly the most popular black tea in the world, Earl Grey owes its name to a 19th-century British prime minister, and it is merely the combination of bergamot with black tea. Cartwright and Butler specially select black tea and lightly infuse it with bergamot, making each sip smooth and distinct, against the background of citrus. Available here in Cartwright and Butler's signature clip-top tin making it a perfect gift for all the tea lovers.
Best pair your earl grey tea with a bar of full-bodied Valrhona Araguani dark chocolate or eggs.
- Brew for three minutes. Four if you like a stronger cup.
- Brewing temperature: 85-90°C.
- Add a splash of milk or simply drink it as it comes.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within 1 business day.
- 1-5 days delivery time.
- Due to the nature of this product, this item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.