The Boss Notebook
- Unit Price
Handcrafted in England from flexible crossgrain leather, Smythson's wafer pocket notebook can be bent and folded without losing its shape and is designed to fit perfectly inside your pocket.
- Navy pocket notebook bound in crossgrain lambskin.
- 96 pages of gilt-edged, pale blue Featherweight paper.
- Made in England.
- Dimensions: W7cm x H10.5cm | W3 x H4".
The Panama Collection
Borrowed from the original 1908 Panama diary, the Panama collection is set apart by its lightweight cross-grain leather. Smythson's Panama leather has become a Smythson icon, borrowing its telltale cross-grain texture from Smythson's famous Panama diary, designed by Frank Smythson in 1908. Lightweight, flexible, and hard-wearing, just like its namesake, this calf leather beautifully combines form and function.
Delivery and Returns
- Product dispatches within one business day.
- One to five days delivery time.
- Fifteen days return. The product must be sealed, unopened, and in its original package.